| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fes-Sais in February is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 100.4mm (4in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:30 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Fes-Sais February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Fes-Sais, Morocco
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Fes-Sais:
- Seville, Spain - 395.6 kms (245.8 miles) NNW
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 328.3 kms (204 miles) NNW
- Cadiz, Spain - 313.2 kms (194.6 miles) NNW
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 248.9 kms (154.7 miles) N
- Tangier, Morocco - 216.8 kms (134.7 miles) NNW
- Kenitra, Morocco - 154.6 kms (96.1 miles) WNW
- Rabat, Morocco - 164.9 kms (102.5 miles) W
- Meknes, Morocco - 50.9 kms (31.6 miles) W
- Casablanca, Morocco - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) W
- Ifrane, Morocco - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) SSW
- Marrakech, Morocco - 384.8 kms (239.1 miles) SW
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 379.3 kms (235.7 miles) SSW