Average Temperatures in Fes-Sais, Morocco
- The average temperature in Fes-Sais, Morocco is very mild at 16.6 degrees Celsius (61.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of mean monthly temperatures of 16 °C (28.8°F) which is a slightly low range.
- The hottest month (August) is fairly hot having an average temperature of 25.4 degrees Celsius (77.72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (January) is a little cool having a mean temperature of 9.4 degrees Celsius (48.92 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Fes-Sais
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Fes-Sais Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Fes-Sais
- Seville, Spain - 395.6 kms (245.8 miles) NNW
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 328.3 kms (204 miles) NNW
- Cadiz, Spain - 313.2 kms (194.6 miles) NNW
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 248.9 kms (154.7 miles) N
- Tangier, Morocco - 216.8 kms (134.7 miles) NNW
- Kenitra, Morocco - 154.6 kms (96.1 miles) WNW
- Rabat, Morocco - 164.9 kms (102.5 miles) W
- Meknes, Morocco - 50.9 kms (31.6 miles) W
- Casablanca, Morocco - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) W
- Ifrane, Morocco - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) SSW
- Marrakech, Morocco - 384.8 kms (239.1 miles) SW
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 379.3 kms (235.7 miles) SSW